Wilco-ish Holiday Gifts 2021

Here's a thread to post gifts you received or gave for the holidays this year that are Wilco-related or Wilco-adjacent. Flex away!

I'll start. Today one of my students gifted me a sealed box of Wilco-themed memo books, a set which I did not even know existed. From the Field Notes website: "This set was truly collaborative; we paired each member of Wilco with an exceptional artist, handed them all the same limited palette of colors, and let them improvise. This 'Wilco × Field Notes' Box Set is the result. The box contains six Memo Books reflecting the craft and talent of the artists and the passions and personalities of the musicians."

20211214_154135.jpg

• Like 5
  • Beltmann changed the title to Wilco-ish Holiday Gifts 2021
8 hours ago, Beltmann said:

Here's a thread to post gifts you received or gave for the holidays this year that are Wilco-related or Wilco-adjacent. Flex away!

I'll start. Today one of my students gifted me a sealed box of Wilco-themed memo books, a set which I did not even know existed. From the Field Notes website: "This set was truly collaborative; we paired each member of Wilco with an exceptional artist, handed them all the same limited palette of colors, and let them improvise. This 'Wilco × Field Notes' Box Set is the result. The box contains six Memo Books reflecting the craft and talent of the artists and the passions and personalities of the musicians."

20211214_154135.jpg

This looks lovely. You have an incredibly thoughtful student!

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Beltmann said:

My students spoil me. Today one of them surprised me with these:

20211221_203258.jpg

Those are really great!  Any idea of where your student got them from?

On 12/22/2021 at 10:06 AM, Chez said:

Those are really great!  Any idea of where your student got them from?

No idea. I suspect she had them custom-made. I'll ask once classes resume after holiday break.

• Like 1