Roe v. Wade Overturned

I am as angry as I was the night trump (supposedly; I still have my doubts) won in 2016. Today I feel bleak, overwhelmed, and almost hopeless. I was in high school when Roe became law, and have lived my entire adult life with protections I couldn't imagine ever being taken from me.

I don't know how we reverse this calamitous, dishonest decision. But reverse it we must, and that fight begins, again, with today. Speak your mind. Do whatever you can personally do to support your fellow citizens who have had their right to bodily autonomy summarily stripped away.

I'm in California. If anyone wants to do some sightseeing here, let me know!

• Like 1

I hope the men are as disgusted and depressed as the women. Men, we need you...this hardly affects only women! So many lives will be f*cked with, and hurt. Male and female and children. It's going to be bad. Sad. Painful.

Please, guys, stand up however you can. And thank you. We'll have your back when it's your turn on the chopping block. ❤️

• Like 1

Just unimaginable. We've lived with Roe for 50 years. Will it be 50 more before abortion rights are GUARANTEED? What this nation seriously needs is a privacy amendment to the Constitution. Overhaul the way big tech runs, protect our medical privacy, our sexual privacy.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, uncool2pillow said:

Just unimaginable. We've lived with Roe for 50 years. Will it be 50 more before abortion rights are GUARANTEED? What this nation seriously needs is a privacy amendment to the Constitution. Overhaul the way big tech runs, protect our medical privacy, our sexual privacy.

Yes!