Wilco — 24 August 2023, San Mauro Pascoli, Italy (Villa Torlonia) [Acieloaperto Festival]

Just doing the usual housekeeping here, since Italy wasn't in the cards for me on this run. This was, from what I can tell, not a festival in the usual sense of a multi-day event with numerous bands, but rather a seasonal series of concerts organized at the same venue (and presumably with the same promoter(s)). It was also the first show of Wilco's current tour with support from Courtney Marie Andrews, who has joined the band on vocals for California Stars in the past but I'm not sure if she did at this show or not.

At any rate, I am as usual borrowing the setlist from the good folks at Wilcoworld. However, on this occasion, another source that seems to be based on the printed list indicates that a few more songs were played at the end of the set than is currently reported by Wilcoworld, which seems plausible to me so I am including them here (that source also indicates that Red-Eyed And Blue was on the printed list but wasn't played):

Handshake Drugs

Story To Tell

I Am My Mother

Cruel Country

I Am Trying To Break Your Heart

If I Ever Was A Child

Misunderstood

Evicted

Bird Without A Tail/Base Of My Skull

Hummingbird

Side With The Seeds

Random Name Generator

Impossible Germany

Jesus, etc.

The Late Greats

Dawned On Me

Heavy Metal Drummer

A Shot In The Arm

---------------------------------------

Falling Apart (Right Now)

California Stars

I Got You (At The End Of The Century)>

Outtasite (Outta Mind)

Spiders (Kidsmoke)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
10 hours ago, oecourt said:

FWIW, Courtney Marie Andrews did not share the mic with Jeff on California Stars at this show.

Will upload my recording soon on Dime, make sure to check the pics of that beautiful location.

Thanks for the info/confirmation on that!