Being there songbook

Guest WiIc0mpany

Yeah we know, you've rubbed it in enough.

Errrr...that's news to me.

If anyone else wants a copy of it, perhaps we can work something out - a trade perhaps. Send me a PM, if interested.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Tabbedout
My first post....

what exactly is the songbook...a tab book?

Yeah, pretty much. A book with chords and tabs for the entire album was released. If theres any people from Norway on here, they have one copy of it in a book/record store in Oslo (Called "Musikk huset"), I saw it a few months ago, I'll pick it up next time I'm there anyway..

It's out of print, so why not check out ebay or something? Or maybe amazon has some used ones...

• 2 years later...
Errrr...that's news to me.

If anyone else wants a copy of it, perhaps we can work something out - a trade perhaps. Send me a PM, if interested.

If anyone has a copy of this I'd sell a kidney to get hold of it! A photocopy would be nice, although obviously illegal! :thumbup Please email jgdix2@yahoo.com if anyone has one.

I borrowed one from a friend...and he's never asked for it back.

So I have one :)

IT's actually wrong in some places...I don't remember exactly where but I'm pretty sure it has some issues.

I was wondering if it was out of print because it wasn't very good. Any chance of getting a copy of it from you or buying it? :dancing I would pay you for a photocopy. I've been looking everywhere on the net for it but it is impossible to buy now!

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I borrowed one from a friend...and he's never asked for it back.

So I have one :)

IT's actually wrong in some places...I don't remember exactly where but I'm pretty sure it has some issues.

You still have a copy of this?

Yeah, I think I do. Stuck in my room somewhere. I'd have to look for it a bit but it's definitely in there.

I'm just wondering if it's worth getting, is it accurate?