I think I've figured out most of the who-is-who, but a few still elude me. I think I'm gonna have to start keeping a chart.

Pass me a copy when you get that finished, Eric. :lol Too much trouble looking them up.

Kat, dear, you already have a great name. Don't change it!

Guest Laminated Kat
Kat, dear, you already have a great name. Don't change it!

It's like we're pets. You know how a pet, most likely a dog, becomes every other form of a name than it was initially named. I think of it that way. Laminated Kat becomes Lammy, LK, Lamkins, Lam Kat, etc. Funny.

I was gonna go with "Dairy Heir".

Donna?

Hey, it's your username, do0d......I'd just think it over long & hard before making your request. :lol

But actually what I was offering is that it seemed some people had changed their names, wanted their old ones back, and couldn't do it. Not sure why they were able to name-change in the first place......that generally has to go through an admin, but perhaps solace changed some setting, advertantly or inadvertantly, while working on some detail of the boards.

Anyway, if, as a result, you find yourself with a username that isn't "you", just pm an admin and we can fix it.

Not sure why they were able to name-change in the first place......that generally has to go through an admin, but perhaps solace changed some setting, advertantly or inadvertantly, while working on some detail of the boards.

Hee! Donna, it's in My Controls now, as "Change Your Display Name". And for anyone who's confused by all the name-changing, if you click on the user profile, there's an option to see Display Name History. :P

Hee! Donna, it's in My Controls now, as "Change Your Display Name". And for anyone who's confused by all the name-changing, if you click on the user profile, there's an option to see Display Name History. :P

Haha, hence gogo's title....... :P

Edit: Just checked both my control panel, and then Tom's for good measure. I see the "Display Name History", but neither of us sees any "Change Your Display Name". :brow

It's the last option in the "Personal Profile" section on the left side of the Control Panel. :D

No it isn't. :huh My last option there is "Change your Personal Photo"....which, oddly enough, is disabled, though I have seen other people who've posted photos. This is a mystery wrapped in an enigma, swathed in crispy bacon!

Maybe it's been set differently for admins....? Now I'll have to track down the answer to this riddle. Soon as I polish off the bacon.

:lol I'd like to change mine. But there is nothing good to come of Laminated Kat.

Your name is great, Laminated Kat don't change it! Had I originally picked out a cool name like that, I would not have changed mine. Wilcogirl was just so..... meh. So here I am... with a name that will probably be confused with "pariah" :lol Maybe I should have consulted you before I changed.

No it isn't. :huh My last option there is "Change your Personal Photo"....which, oddly enough, is disabled, though I have seen other people who've posted photos. This is a mystery wrapped in an enigma, swathed in crispy bacon!

Maybe it's been set differently for admins....? Now I'll have to track down the answer to this riddle. Soon as I polish off the bacon.

:lol I love that you have fewer options than I do. Well, not really. :cheekkiss