London Ontario Recording?

- Please allow up to at least 1 week before requesting a show. Say for example, don't request the show you just went to the night or a few nights before. Allow tapers time some time.

it's just a few forums down from this one

Any one have it?

This guy is really going to inspire the tapers to upload the London show....

How about waiting at least until the band has left your zip code.

Maybe the tapers should go 'old school' - back to trading with other tapers.

:lol Somebody obviously had a great time at this concert! :rock

Don't worry, Jimcamel, it's likely to turn up soon, but as the previous two posters have pointed out, it's considered rude to ask about a taped show until at least a week has passed, since tapers have lives too, and also need time to work on their recordings before sharing them with the rest of us lucky and appreciative listeners. :wub

Try to be patient & good things will surely come your way. :thumbup

:lol Somebody obviously had a great time at this concert! :rock

Don't worry, Jimcamel, it's likely to turn up soon, but as the previous two posters have pointed out, it's considered rude to ask about a taped show until at least a week has passed, since tapers have lives too, and also need time to work on their recordings before sharing them with the rest of us lucky and appreciative listeners. :wub

Try to be patient & good things will surely come your way. :thumbup

the one week rule should be implemented for MP3s of new songs too :thumbup

the one week rule should be implemented for MP3s of new songs too :thumbup

Yeah, that's only reasonable since they are from whatever taper captured that particular night. But oh, isn't patience a bitch when it comes to hearing the new ones! :lol

Try to give it a few days, people. B)

I would love to see Wilco get involved with these guys; TheMusic.com. It's called The Encore Series. Basically a recording of the show you saw taken off the soundboard and professionally packaged. I have a few of these from some Peter Gabriel shows and the sound is incredible. Plus Wilco would get a peice of the action.

for the record, i didn't see a taper at the London show, although I wasn't looking too hard.

I taped the show with my MD recorder. Sounds pretty good. Working on it today and will hopefully have it torrented soon...unless another source pops up.

I taped the show with my MD recorder. Sounds pretty good. Working on it today and will hopefully have it torrented soon...unless another source pops up.

Best news I've heard all day! Thanks friend! :)

And if anybody is interested, here's a couple tiny vids I took with my little digicam. Two vids that total 8 MBs. One is 24 seconds of I'm The Man Who Loves You, and the other is 17 seconds of the girl they pulled up on stage telling everybody to yell because 'It's good for your soul!'

Note: brought to you in high tech MPEG1 format - damn you HP!

http://rapidshare.de/files/25467580/New_Folder.zip.html

sorry about that.

I'm was not fully aware of all the in's and out's of asking for stuff. I just

had a great time at that show and was excited to hear it again. Didn't mean

to be rude or break any kind of rules.

Thanks

Jimcamel