listen to the lyrics to Halfway to a Threeway, disturbing but slightly humorous. I dunno, it just popped in my head today. They both intrigue me.

oh I see it that way I suppose. I love the halfway to a threeway lyrics. Amung my favourite lyrics ever.

well, i think it shows in his music that he thinks like a filmmaker, and there's that clue that he's making films now, but why tarintino? what would be the equivalent of Grindhouse? Jim O'Rourke presents hair metal of the eighties?

It's interesting you say that and I do agree with you because I listened to a radio interview with him once. I was sick and bored and I found New York's public radio and they had an interview with him from 2002. They play a lot of his music on the 2 hour segment and music that he adores (which is rather interesting to listen to) and he mentions that he loves movies more than music because movies always have a why behind it. You know why this camera angle, or why did the director choose to do what he did and that's his reason for loving movies more because it has meaning. He thinks music does have a why behind it. but not all kinds, only the best kinds.

I'll post it later, but yeah he basically is like a filmmaker when it comes to music because if you listen to his music he has a reason behind every single thing he does. It is rather interesting.