I cannot for the life of me figure out how this album is being recorded with Wilco touring, then Jeff, then Nels and Glenn and all the rest of it...I'm getting frustrated. I'm willing to pack away the live shows so they can get started.

Also, I'm puzzled by this new record. No band fallout and lineup changes? Have we hit a dry spot? I don't think so. I think this is the perfect lineup.

I cannot for the life of me figure out how this album is being recorded with Wilco touring, then Jeff, then Nels and Glenn and all the rest of it...I'm getting frustrated. I'm willing to pack away the live shows so they can get started.

Also, I'm puzzled by this new record. No band fallout and lineup changes? Have we hit a dry spot? I don't think so. I think this is the perfect lineup.

they added Nels since Ghost is born, btw. Thats a lineup change if ive ever seen one

I think playing these new songs live will really do justice,anyways we'll all have the record before stores do........keep playin'

As far as I can tell After August 6th the band is done touring until Oct. Jeff only has 2 dates between then, and Nels and Glenn are only touring for about a week in September.

That means there's, fingers crossed, around 2 months of studio time