I thought he couldn't be a bigger tool

200px-RIGGS.jpg

Look, why don't we just the cut the shit here? We both know why I was transferred. People think I'm crazy, in which case, I'm fucked and nobody wants to work with me. Or they think I'm faking to draw a psycho pension, in which case, I'm fucked and nobody wants to work with me. Basically, I'm fucked.

Unfortunately, those movies pale in comparison:

Bruce-Willis-on-John-McClane.jpg

Hans Gruber: Do you really think you have a chance against us, Mister Cowboy?

John McClane: Yippee-ki-yay, motherfucker.

From Salon.com today:

Mel Gibson, during a January 1992 interview with the Spanish newspaper El Pais, on his thoughts on gay men: "They take it up the ass." [Then, bending over and pointing:] "This is only for taking a shit." (via Working for Change)

Gibson on "Good Morning America" later that month, offering a non-apology regarding above remarks: "I don't think there's an apology necessary, and I'm certainly not giving one. [Those remarks were a response] to a direct question. If someone wants my opinion, I'll give it. What, am I supposed to lie to them?" (via Answers.com)

This reminds me, I had no clue that Natasha Lyonne was so messed up...Heroin and Hep C and

She was charged in December with criminal mischief, harassment and trespassing after she purportedly melted down on her New York neighbor, ripping a mirror off the woman's wall and threatening to sexually molest her dog.

:omg