how cool is viatroy???

I think that's Keeseville NY, wedged between the Adirondacks and Lake Champlain.

Where we consumed cold Mr. Mike's sausage pizza and I drank a sweet green tea, in the shade, in the parking lot. It was a beautiful day. :D

Guest Laminated Kat

Happy Birthday to one beautiful lady! I hope you have a wonderful day, whenever it may be....(oops)

Edited by Laminated Kat

Hope you're enjoying this exceedingly nice day in the Hudson Valley. Tonight, the night of the Sturgeon Moon, perhaps the giant, fire-breathing, land-walking sturgeon of Haudenosaunee lore will emerge from the river at last.

scream.jpg

Has it been magnificent here or what?

It's occurred to me several times in the last few days that there is no nicer place on earth than right here.

In part because we have plenty o' water, and no hurricanes, tornados, mudslides, tsunamis, cyclones, typhoons, long beastly summers, earthquakes or sinkholes worth mentioning. Uh, I should probably keep that to myself, huh?

As I was driving across the bridge last night, the moonlight on the water was dazzling. I would have stopped to look at it, but I didn't feel like getting arrested.

• 4 weeks later...