Paris Hilton's new song and video

sounds like the studio version was a real leap forward from the versions we heard on the summer tour. I guess since this was more of a collaborative effort by Paris and the band the songs really developed a life of their own. Although the lyrics seem sub-par compared to the old stuff...

:P

why don't you watch it and find out.

Quite frankly, i'm a busy man and I don't have time to concern myself w/ video of Paris Hilton unless it involves her involved in some sort of sex act...or fighting robots via psychic mindblasts and laser eye beams.

Unless, of course, it's a cover of RUN DMC's 'My Adidas' and then i'll watch it on principle.

I lasted until the 1:31 mark...the video reminds me of Chris Issac's video for 'Wicked Game', except completley devoid of any sexiness. However, the first two comments on it are worth clicking on the link alone:

Comments & Responses

this video is amazing and ur just jealous that she is WAY more talented than u so get over yourself kthanx

you wouldn't know talent if it whipped it's penis out and smacked you in the face with it. anyways' date=' it sounds like she's ripping off Gwen Stefani.

she [Paris Hilton'] is a no-talent blonde bimbo. get it through your thick skull.

speaking of which, do you have the link to the video of her smoking that guy's pole or what?

I thought you had it somewhere in you archives...

fucken... every time we go to the pub over the road, they have a music channel playing in the beeer garden and every time this song comes on, its the perfect opportunity to take a piss

LOVE the "fucken..." part of this one, mate. Right on.