Anyone else really looking forward to this movie/album? I think if anyone's talented enough to pull off something like this, it's Outkast. The new song "Sleepy Brown" is a pretty off the wall tune, and as far as I can tell Andre barely appears on it vocally.

What are your thoughts on this new song and new movie?

I like the record better than The Love Below/Speakerbox(etc.), but it's still kind of all over the place. PJ and Rooster is one of my favourite songs of the year. I'd been looking forward to hearing it since the movie trailer debuted something like 10 months ago.

def better than the last one (would that bet that hard though?), but they really haven't blown me away since Aquemini, as good as Stankonia was...

Damn, I loved the last one...about a year after. It took me FOREVER to give it a chance. With all of that said, I did not like this one after one listen. Lil Waynes got the best verse. I am going to listen to it a few more times and maybe it will grow on me but...I don't know, is that synth guitar or are they playing it like that, and could someone get them some new drums? rant, rant, rant...

What I love about Stankonia is that it's so freaking wierd, unpredictable and all over the place. With the new one, I'm digging the first 10 tracks, but the last 4 or 5 have been pretty normal...hoping it gets better during the last 10 tracks.