Any Luna fans see this yet?

I haven't seen it yet, but this reminds me of the premise for the Beulah DVD "A Good Band is Easy to Kill." And I love that DVD. So, yes, I do plan to buy it because I loves me some Luna and never got to see them perform, either. :hmm

I watched it last night and loved it (but I also love Luna).

It was interesting to see behind the scenes of a band with a moderate level of success who are probably not going to get any bigger. I think a lot of bands that I like are in that same position and have made (or will make) that decision about how long to carry on as a band.

I have not watched all of the extras but I definitely recommend the movie.

i've seen it, and i definitely recommend it. :worship it does show the reality of a band on a small label. and that scene, after the last gig, in the band's dressing room is unforgettable.

i'm not sure about the comment above about them having had a moderate level of success applies here. i got the impression they might still be together if they could make a living out of it. it would have been easier to deal with all the annoying stuff if that were the case.

RIP Luna. :worship

i'm not sure about the comment above about them having had a moderate level of success applies here. i got the impression they might still be together if they could make a living out of it.

I think it just depends on how you define a "moderate" level of success. What I was trying to say was that they were succesful enough to keep at it for 15 years, but not successful enough to make a continued living at it.