Back in April, Joe and I caught these guys opening up for Two Gallants at the Casbah in San Diego. I had enjoyed their set much more than the headliner, but didn't pick up their EPs until recently. Now, reflecting, I am remembering how great these guys were/are. Both of their Eps are solid. Anyone else heard them or fans? If not, I recommend checking them out either live or on CD. The CDs actually do them justice.

:D

I bought their 2nd and 3rd EPs (the first one seems to be hard to come by) and thought they were solid but from what I hear you need to see them live. Good band though. My only complaint is that their singer's voice has a striking resemblence to Gavin DeGraw which irks me at times.

3 of these four guys were very good friends of mine in college. besides being reeeeally great live, they are such nice and genuine people. i didn't get to see them until recently for the first time and thought they sounded great and are obviously having a ton of fun doing what they are doing. i personally like nate's voice a lot, but i think its one of those "bono" voices that people either love or it drives them nuts.

3 of these four guys were very good friends of mine in college. besides being reeeeally great live, they are such nice and genuine people. i didn't get to see them until recently for the first time and thought they sounded great and are obviously having a ton of fun doing what they are doing. i personally like nate's voice a lot, but i think its one of those "bono" voices that people either love or it drives them nuts.

Yeah, I talked with a couple of them after their gig. Really friendly guys. Great on stage.

I was visiting my friend in california at Biola University, and we were walking across a parking lot and heard music blaring out of a building. It was the Cold War Kids practicing for one of their shows the next night. My friend and I got to hang out with them for a while and listen to a private show. They are cool.

I was visiting my friend in california at Biola University, and we were walking across a parking lot and heard music blaring out of a building. It was the Cold War Kids practicing for one of their shows the next night. My friend and I got to hang out with them for a while and listen to a private show. They are cool.

weird, thats where i went to school and how i know them. nate, johnny and i were all in the same dorm.