MMJ US Fall Tour

The Rave/Eagles Club building contains five concert halls: The Rave Bar, The Rave Vibe Room, The Rave Hall, The Eagles Hall--and the Eagles Ballroom, which is the large auditorium upstairs.

And I'll take the Riverside or the Pabst over all of them.

I've only been there once, to the Ballroom, to see the world's greatest rock band.

30 Thu New York, NY Roseland Ballroom 10/11/06 10/19/06

Am I the only person in NY who hates Roseland? It's impossible to see anything and is in a totally stressful out-of-the-way neighborhood. Nonetheless, I will obviously be there. I just had to complain.

Am I the only person in NY who hates Roseland? It's impossible to see anything and is in a totally stressful out-of-the-way neighborhood. Nonetheless, I will obviously be there. I just had to complain.

Definitely not a fan of Roseland (or Hammerstein either for that matter), which is why I'm heading to Philly instead.

Definitely not a fan of Roseland (or Hammerstein either for that matter), which is why I'm heading to Philly instead.

That is a brilliant idea. I kind of like Hammerstein though, at least the mezz seats are amazing if you're lucky enough to score them.