Amazing Race! Starts Sunday!

This has got to be one of my favorite shows. I am a travel junkie and really like to see obscure locals and this works for me. Also I am always amazed at the camera work for the show. It is incredible that the camera people run, don't block eachothers shots and get all these amzaing shots from behind and ahead of the competetors! This year supposedly they are going to Mongolia and Madagascar (two place which I am curious about)! Anyway I am excited! :cheers

Anyone else watching?

will there be any little people this year?

Not that I know of..Though they have a Muslim, Gay and Indian couples...How controversial!? They also got a couple of ditzy blonds who will probably make it one round :hmm

They got the new teams up on the cbs webpage...

Edited by remphish1
Not that I know of..Though they have a Muslim, Gay and Indian couples...How controversial!? They also got a couple of ditzy blonds who will probably make it one round :hmm

They got the new teams up on the cbs webpage...

My wife loves this show. I can take it or leave it based on the cast, I mean competitors. Usually some interesting footage of places near and far, though.

Having just read the update on ditzy blondes, however, count me in.