Pole  

22 members have voted

1. 1. What is this?

• A RTT

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do remember being at his place later and watching Fargo on his new television set, which was the size of a delivery van (it was delivered using a larger delivery van, and required one wall of his house to be temporarily knocked out, which is not a falsehood borne of the desire to entertain). It is strange but not entirely unpleasant to see Frances McDormand's head blown up so large that you could dance with it (you would hold onto the ears, I suppose).

........It is strange but not entirely unpleasant to see Frances McDormand's head blown up so large that you could dance with it (you would hold onto the ears, I suppose).

Post Of The Day! :cheers

They're actually playing Charleston, SC. Go figure. I know nothing of this Drag the River though.

If you want to fall in love with a lead singer, and continue to rock your ass off all night, I would give my strongest encouragement for you to to check this show.

:lol :lol

How bad is road rage where you live?

Having problems with people on the road today? Luckly for me I live in a smalltown and work here to so no more commuting to the big city, not having any problems here with the road pirates. :pirate

Same last name, no relation though (Besides the fact they both are better at superman than that new guy).

Different last names, actually.

While I respect others' choices, such as Full Metal Jacket (endlessly quotable) and Casualties of War (first Sean Penn movie that made me realize he is the best actor ever), the correct answer is Apocalypse Now.

While I respect others' choices, such as Full Metal Jacket (endlessly quotable) and Casualties of War (first Sean Penn movie that made me realize he is the best actor ever), the correct answer is Good Morning, Vietnam.

:huh

I was just curious what the level of craziness is on the roads in other parts of the world...

i have to drive to work strapped. you never know when someone'll get out of line and you have to whip out the jammy and blast them. WITHIK just wears this badass Mad Max jacket and people don't even fuck w/ him, you should try that.

little bit. I've really been trying lately to get in the car with a more relaxed mindset--let people in when they need, not rush everywhere, put on some music when I hit a wall of traffic, try not to hit the illegal aliens who are working construction on approx. 65% of Houston's roads, etc. By and large I've been successful with the attempt, it's just that there are still some drivers who are SO irreparably stupid on the road, and at times I feel the angry-me beginning to grumble underneath the surface.

I was just curious what the level of craziness is on the roads in other parts of the world...

All I know is that when I lived in Houston, I drove a red and white VW micro bus with no air conditioning, and I managed not to do bodily injury to anyone. And vice versa.