Pole  

22 members have voted

1. 1. What is this?

• A RTT

i enjoyed the timelapse video of the making and ritual deconstruction of the sand mandala.

is this what I think it is? :hmm

OG20.jpg

ya know, and this shouldn't surprise you, but I was thinking that very thing last night.

It's downright mesmerizing, and makes saddlebags look like a good thing. :lol

Oh, I didn't watch that part. I will go back. :)

Say it with me Gary; SU FEE YAN, SU FEE YAN.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, i'll start with a story:

once, i knew this girl i knew was parking with her boyfriend at the end of a dead end street and they were making out and everything, and they kept getting inturrupted by what sounded like tree branches on their car, and it started to freak them out, and so they left and everything and later when they went home, the girl's dad was waiting up watching the news, and the news reported that it had been kind of windy out that night.

Top THAT!

Guest ScottHoward

I once took a girl to a strip club during a very late night, at her request, and she went home with one of the strippers.

It was kinda windy, but the thing I remember the most was awe and randiness.

I once took a girl to a strip club during a very late night, at her request, and she went home with one of the strippers.

It was kinda windy, but the thing I remember the most was awe and randiness.

um, were you left at the strip cllub or did you get to go home with both of them or what?

I once offered a stripper a book of stamps after running out of $1s. She said "fuck off."

who strips for stamps?

I once went to a strip club with some guys and a girlfriend of mine. I was offered a lap dance and I turned it down.

Guest ScottHoward
I once offered a stripper a book of stamps after running out of $1s. She said "fuck off."

My friend recently got a call from his younger brother who was at a strip club, drinking champagne and looking at a $1200 tab that his credit card had been declined on.

I got conned by a co-worker to head to the champagne room at Crazy Horse Too in Vegas w/ the two dancers who had just given us lapdances...while we're waiting in line to go up there, he wanders out of said line and leaves me w/ both of them. they both insist that i'm now liable to have both of them dance for me up there. i'm pissed as I know it's going to cost a mint and i didn't really want to go anyhow. luckily, as we're standing in line, one has a seizure and ends up flopping around on the floor...probably from the coke they were both obviously on...and i'm thrilled to be part of the spectacle. she's eventually revived and insists she's still okay to strip, but they tell her to hang it up for the night. as the bill for just the one was hundereds of dollars (and not worth a penny), I would have been up shit creek trying to expense that.

said co-worker bought my drinks the rest of the trip and, unlike Jess, a female co-worker in our group did get a lapdance and ended up making out w/ her in front of everybody. they did not go home together.