22 members have voted

1. 1. What is this?

• A RTT

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boy I bet you miss the single life.

not really. i do have to add that my buddies kory, kevin and elvis, all knowing Moose would fuck this up, took me to Big Al's in Peoria the night before...where I particpated in a stage show w/ the 1995 Miss Petite Nude World International and was written on in marker by 5-10 other dancers. it was pretty fun.

RC is dead on bob. bob. make sure you check out all the dancers prior to gettign a dance from one...if you have one you might be interested in while you're browsing, tell her she looks great but you're not quite ready yet, slip her few singles and tell her to come back later.

Guest ScottHoward
In an act of defiance towards the constant closure of the stairwell right next to my room, I stole their cone. They can have it back once they go a full 2 weeks without closing my stairs.

I take the time to help you out and this is bullshit you post?

Come on guy, pay attention.

I take the time to help you out and this is bullshit you post?

Come on guy, pay attention.

I'm sorry. I'm distracted by the thoughts of dirty, grimy clubs where women get naked for money. Can you blame me?

no doubt. did you miss WTFdidsaythistime's addition to the list that you should come strapped w/ morning after pills? that's good stuff.

I'm not planning on sleeping with any strippers, but I'll keep it in mind.

Guest ScottHoward
I'm sorry. I'm distracted by the thoughts of dirty, grimy clubs where women get naked for money. Can you blame me?

Stay focused, Dudley.

If you dont pay attention you're gonna end up going home drunk, broke and embarassed about the stain on your pants.

Misnomer. not all said clubs are dirty and grimy. however, if you actually want dirty girls, choose the club accordingly. i would figure you'd have some good joints in florida.

wait a minute...watch me fall was the dancer?! sweet jesus!

Guest ScottHoward
I kind of thought that was the whole point of the bachelor party?

You're a goddamn amateur.

Do I have to meet you in Tampa and show you the ropes? Dont make me do it.

from Mister Stevens:

QUOTE(whatdisay @ Sep 20 2006, 04:52 PM) *

My buddy banged a stripper once and they had to score morning-after pills.

There are a few key omissions and one error in your notes, Cliff.

Perhaps:

"I got stoned and banged a stripper once, had to score some morning-after pills and got duped out of a few hundred dollars by an evil, albeit lovely and limber stripper."

that's better.

An acquaintance of mine took this stripper home from a local joint called the Camp Bar, a seedy hole in the wall strip club located near an Army Reserve base in Northern Minnesota. As far as strip clubs go this is essentially the "Elephant Grave Yard" of strip clubs, the place where all of the washed up strippers from the good clubs go to live out their years until they are put out to pasture. He took this nasty chick back to her place, as he was married and even though the wife was out of town didn't want to take the chance of being caught; the promise of some good weed/amphetamine was all the stripper needed to invite this stranger back to her pad. Short story long, he banged the broad, waited for her to fall a sleep, emptied her purse of that nights tips, snuck out and took a cab home. Quite a prince I know.

Again with the "friend". Grow some balls and just say it was you.

just joking, it just sounded like you came back from the past from out of nowhere to tell him to step up. i know your stance on objectificational pursuits involving nude women and the whatnot, so i'm sorry if I offended you.

An acquaintance of mine took this stripper home form a local joint called the Camp Bar, a seedy hole in the wall strip club located near an Army Reserve base in Northern Minnesota. As far as strip clubs go this is essentially the
There are a few key omissions and one error in your notes, Cliff.

Perhaps:

"I got stoned and banged a stripper once, had to score some morning-after pills and got duped out of a few hundred dollars by an evil, albeit lovely and limber stripper."

that's better.

So it wasn't a friend!

just joking, it just sounded like you came back from the past from out of nowhere to tell him to step up. i know your stance on objectificational pursuits involving nude women and the whatnot, so i'm sorry if I offended you.

:P

I wasn't offended, I just didn't know what the hell you were talking about. Oh and you guys can objectify naked women all you want. Don't mind me.

Oh and Jude, that's just nasty man. I'm going to forget I've even met you.