Friday CBus Kotche/Cline Rollcall

i'll be in a gray fleece, and i'm asian. should be easy enough to locate me.

I left before I could check this again. I was in a maroon sweater....it was an amazing show, though. Hopefully everyone else that was there enjoyed it too.

Edited by foolnrian97

We were with the really tall guy, I was standing directly to his right. One of my friends who was standing a little more towards the Nels-side of the stage took that video.

Edited by zach5277
We were with the really tall guy, I was standing directly to his right. One of my friends who was standing a little more towards the Nels-side of the stage took that video.

long hair, camera around the neck?

not to be creepy or anything

haha, i was on the glenn side.

how close to the stage?

Awesome pics. Kinda makes me wish I was back in town. Musically, I can't remember there ever being anything this cool at the Wexner Center when I was in school there. Nice. :cheers

My only attendences ever at the Wexner: law school graduation 1992; Twyla Tharp Dance 1994; Wilco 2005; my daughter dancing with Opera Columbus 2006

one thing in common for all - no beer sales

one thing in common for all - no beer sales

True. I thought it was kind of interesting, looking at recent Wilco/Tweedy shows, that they chose to play the Wex as opposed to, say, the Newport across the street. Maybe the Wex has better acoustics. Maybe he doesn't like the fact that the Newport always smells like piss. :lol