alejandro escovedo

Definitely go see him. I just saw him for the first time at The Ark at Ann Arbor in June. He had a cellist and violist full-time during the show, and that made for such a beautiful sound. He told several great anecdotes, both funny and moving, and really entertained. What a fabulous talent he is, and he looked great, had plenty of energy during the performance. That was one hell of a show. Now, I don't know if he still has the same musicians touring with him at this time, but even without them I'm sure it would still be great.

So, yeah. Go. :thumbup

Alejandro is a musicians musician, but he also has written some interesting and touching songs.

The fact that he came back from a serious case of Hep C makes any performance special. The guy is not a kid anymore and has a three decade history in the music business.

LouieB

This should make it unanimous. He is very intense to watch live. In fact, I saw him with a bunch of artists at a charity show many years ago. Billy Corgan, Jeff Tweedy, Gary Louris, Marianne Faithful, etc.... he stole the show. The entire place was pogo-dancing during his 'encore'. He's amazing and amazingly underrated.

I like alejandro and recently got introduced to him his album was played a lot on our college radio station. I see he is coming around here to play locally at the southgate house is he worth seeing live???

yes! go see him, plus chuck prophet is opening a few dates along the west coast. you would be foolish not to see either one of these fine musicians!!!!!

chuck prophet!

yes! go see him, plus chuck prophet is opening a few dates along the west coast. you would be foolish not to see either one of these fine musicians!!!!!

chuck prophet!

That is seriously a killer 1-2 combination right there.