tickets?

usually musictoday is pretty good about getting tickets to me around a month ahead of time, but I havent even got an email saying mine have shipping. The show is on Oct 10th and that two weeks away. I'll email if I hear nothing in the next few days. Anyone else?

usually musictoday is pretty good about getting tickets to me around a month ahead of time, but I havent even got an email saying mine have shipping. The show is on Oct 10th and that two weeks away. I'll email if I hear nothing in the next few days. Anyone else?

You know what's funny? I just came to the board to ask this very same question. I ordered tickets for both the 10/8 and 10/10 show. I got my email confirmation that the tickets had shipped for the 10/8 show last Saturday 9/23....and received the tickets TODAY. But I still haven't gotten an email confirmation for the 10/10 show...and I only selected first class mail, so I'm wondering what's going on....if they haven't shipped yet, I'm worried I won't get them in time....especially since I'm traveling from Omaha and leaving a couple days before the shows start!! I tried calling musictoday's (1-800-594-TIXX) and they say the office is currently closed....but normally the office is open M-Thursday from 9am-midnight....so I don't know WHAT'S gto do. If anybody finds anything out...please post!

Edited by omahawilcofan

Alright, mystery solved. I finally go ahold of the right person at MusicToday. They still have not received the tickets from the venue...and that is the hold-up....the tickets were supposed to have been mailed out on September 26th....but because they didn't have them, they couldn't very well mail them. And, they don't expect to be able to ship them until next week. So, if you selected first class mail....you may be cutting things really close...especially if you're like me and have to travel for the show. If you are worried about getting your tickets in time, you can call music today and they may be able to change your shipping method from first class to UPS 2nd Day Air. That's what they did for me.

And just for clarification....it is ONLY the Oxford, MS show that has a delay on the tickets shipping....all other orders should ship roughly 10 business days before the date of the show.

Edited by omahawilcofan