Wilco and Europe

Dear all, I'm a European fan, relatively new to Wilco (discovered them last year through A Ghost is Born), and wondering how their relationship with Europe is (not nearly as tight as America, I suppose) and when Jeff or the band will be coming again. I hear of a date in December when Jeff will be playing in Spain, does that indicate a larger tour? Btw: LOVE the band. Thanks!

Edited by toolish
does that indicate a larger tour?

That's the hope. No other news posted here that I've seen. All in all I'd say we had been pretty lucky as far as Wilco is concerned (compared to some parts of the US, not to mention some Australian fans I could mention). It's been a while now, but there was the solo JT show last November which counted for alot as far as I'm concerned (and maybe JT even likes London now after that :P ). Nothing more could/can really be expected until the new album comes out.

please kindly take a number after Australia - only kidding!

but seriously, is 15 hours on a plane that horrible? . . . yeah I guess it is

I can only hope that Wilco tours oz next year, or the year after, or the year after that . . .

but seriously, is 15 hours on a plane that horrible? . . . yeah I guess it is

:yes

my sister was in the peace corps a while back and i set out to visit her from Colorado to South Africa. That was 2 years ago and I still say if I never see the inside of an airplane again it's too soon... :lol

My Wilco vibes are with you though... :music

As far as I am concerned, please no Wilco tour until at least May or June 2007. We will have neither time nor money to even think about going to any gigs from November on.

(I'd gladly volunteer to do the first European living room show though..........eh I obviously still didn't give up dreaming silly dreams :lol)