For UK Channel 4 viewers...

Thursday night of next week is it? November 2nd or whatever?

This was already on a few weeks ago actually, did no one catch it then? He finishes with aversion of Acuff-Rose.

Tonight?

At the risk of being 'random' (have mercy Rich) I just wanted to say wazzack the Harry Smith avatar is teh coolest!

Let us know on the other side of the pond how the JT goes :thumbup

Thursday night of next week is it? November 2nd or whatever?

This was already on a few weeks ago actually, did no one catch it then? He finishes with aversion of Acuff-Rose.

No, missed it then... I don't watch much tele and don't have a TV guide, but bought the Guardian on Sat, flipping through The Guide and spotted it... sounds like some pieces from Sunken Treasure...

No, missed it then... I don't watch much tele and don't have a TV guide, but bought the Guardian on Sat, flipping through The Guide and spotted it... sounds like some pieces from Sunken Treasure...

Yea, from what I saw I think it is. Love the version of Acuff-Rose on the end of it.

hey guys, going off topic a bit but i thought this would be a good place to ask as this thread is full of brits! do you think we can expect to see jeff come do a gig in england being that he is playing in dublin on november 29th? it is a bit last minute, but you think we have any chance? :hmm

last years' gig at shepherds bush was mind blowing :dancing

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that he will... surely he will........

yea i am on the verge of just buying tickets for the dublin gig and taking a cheap flight over, but i am holding out in hopes of a london-ish date :pray

did anyone watch this last night? i taped it for tonights viewing. it'll do until i get the dvd anyway.

did anyone watch this last night? i taped it for tonights viewing. it'll do until i get the dvd anyway.

I stayed up and watched it, although I was half asleep by the time it came on. It was the same thing as was on the other week - bascially a section of the dvd. He played Sunken Treasure (which took up most of the 30 minutes! - I'm not much a fan of this song live, if you didn't guess), War on War with Nels and Glenn, Shot In The Arm, One By One and Acuff-Rose and probably something else I can't remember right at the moment.

I stayed up and watched it, although I was half asleep by the time it came on. It was the same thing as was on the other week - bascially a section of the dvd. He played Sunken Treasure (which took up most of the 30 minutes! - I'm not much a fan of this song live, if you didn't guess), War on War with Nels and Glenn, Shot In The Arm, One By One and Acuff-Rose and probably something else I can't remember right at the moment.

And the version of Acuff-Rose was the best thing on it. I was watching NYPD Blue.

Still stuck with a video myself but I am a dab hand at setting it though!

There was a great profile on Sun Ra and another one on George Clinton during the last week or so on BBC 4.

One on tonight about Allen Toussaint as well which looks promising. Later is back tonight too but looks pretty ropey.