"I Voted For A Loser" Commiseration Thread

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you mean? Which district are you talking about?

I was just looking at CNN and they have lists running for all districts in each state and the percentages were being carried by Republicans in most of the districts; one had only Independents running. in fact, I'm noticing a lot of R's out in front in a lot of the Southern races. it seems like hardcore, Southern Democrats are becoming extinct, except me and my dad.

this is disappointing. I really like Harold Ford Jr. :ohwell

too bad I can't vote in TN anymore.

i voted for Ford.

i hope he wins. Corker is a real douche.

Southern Democrats are becoming extinct, except me and my dad.

:wave

:wave :wave :wave :wave :wave

well, i voted against the gay marriage ban and it passed, so that sucks. i have to say though, barring that issue, i feel pretty good about things today. a huge difference from how i felt in 2004, when i worked on the election. devoting 60-70 hour weeks to getting an idiot out of office, then having him re-elected and losing your state really kicks the shit out of you. i think i cried for like, three days straight. we won in our district by a higher margin than anyone expected, though, and that was really all we could do.

well, i voted against the gay marriage ban and it passed, so that sucks. i have to say though, barring that issue, i feel pretty good about things today.

Same here. I feel very strongly about the gay marriage ban--not to mention that other regressive move, the death penalty question--but I also didn't expect it to be rejected, so I wasn't too disappointed. I still felt energized about the elections overall. Thank God Mark Green was sent packing...

And I think I danced a little jig upon hearing about Rumsfeld. It was crazy.

I voted Green in the election for Gov in IL. No clue who it was, just that the other choices blew so bad that it made it viable. Also it was a foregon conclusion that Rod Blago would win, so I felt free to go green.

If the 5 minutes I heard on the radio this afternoon on the way back from lunch is any indication, there is a distinct possibility of Sean Hannity having a nervous breakdown on his little show this evening.

I may have to watch and see.

Check me out on Nightline!