Madison 11/22

When I went around 3 (places no less) they said they sold all of their's by 10:30 (each place gets 50 or so). In fact one place said the Barrymore guys came in at 10:00 and told them they couldn't sell the tickets, and took them back.

Online tickets are sold out. I would suggest calling the Barrymore

608 241-2345 - - Info Line

608 241-8864 - - Office

Hope you all have some luck

If calling the Barrymore doesn't work, there are likely still hard tickets available at some of the outlets around town associated with the Barrymore. The website has a list.

EDIT: or maybe not, as I read the previous post. I got mine at the Exclusive Co. on Mineral Point, but that was at 10:45 this morning.

Try this:

http://madison.craigslist.org/tix/232846419.html

EDIT: Actually don't the tickets are going to the highest bidder...DICK.

Seriously, what happened to Craigslist as a community where people don't rip each other off? If I had extra tickets I'd give them to wheover needs them for face...just so they can ENJOY the show.

The likelihood of this selling out Today for the presale is prolly non existant. I don't think the Barrymore would be cool with selling all the tix before they go on sale to the general public, though an audience of all wilco fans would be pretty cool.

With that being said it is a small place so if you do take your chances at the box office do it early. I would imagine it would take a week or two before the show completely sells out.

I did buy two tix for the presale, but I need to buy more. I figure I buy the others on Friday.

Arn't all Wilco concerts 'an audience of all Wilco fans'? I know that some people have issues with jackasses at concerts, but I can tell you that there are those at every concert. Plus Wilco is not that big where people just buy their tickets for the heck of it or get given free tickets through work.

Arn't all Wilco concerts 'an audience of all Wilco fans'? I know that some people have issues with jackasses at concerts, but I can tell you that there are those at every concert. Plus Wilco is not that big where people just buy their tickets for the heck of it or get given free tickets through work.

You apparently were not at the Jeff Tweedy show at the Orpheum in Madison. The crowd was down right obnoxious. While I don't think many people bought the tickets just for the heck of it (speaking of the Tweedy show) it does seem the larger the venue the more people who don't know the music show up. Generally it is those people who aren't there to listen to the music they are there to drink and be dumb asses.

Props to Wilco for playing a smaller venue and charging about the same ticket price. Those that where lucky enough to get tickets hopefully are those that are respectful of the band and those that paid to go see them.