Being There cd identity problem?

So I came into work today with a few cds because it's going to be a quiet day here in the office. I started with Being There, disc one, which worked great, but when I switched to disc two, Windows Media Player started playing "Misunderstood" again. So I closed all the windows and ejected the disc, then reinserted it. "Misunderstood" again. So I closed all the windows, ejected the disc, put in a different cd, played a song, closed all the widows, ejected the new cd, reinserted disc two. "Misunderstood" again. So I kicked a hole in the wall. "Misunderstood" again. Threw the monitor off the roof, got a new one. "Misunderstood."

Is this a common problem? Covered ground? Anything I can do to get the computer to recognize disc two as disc two? Bear in mind that this is my work computer, so WMP is pretty much my only option. Suggestions that I use a different media player will be viewed as acts of war and will be dealt with accordingly.

I thank you all for your anticipated assistance.

Guest Speed Racer

Uh...Misunderstood, then, is mostly likely now a file on your computer. Delete it (and the rest of disc 1, I assume, and try again? OR, change the name of disc 2 when it is in the player?

Pretty sure that's not the case. :hmm

As far as deleting the files from my computer, I can't find them. I'm going to try restarting later, but for now, I'm content with The Band. Still, if anyone can provide any insight into why this would happen, I'd appreciate it.