O.J. explains how he killed his wife

My dos pesos (from my blog) :

I suppose the blogosphere is full of OJ today, and no surprise there. Who wouldn't want to comment on the crass public relations debacle surrounding the release of Mr. Simpson's tauntingly titled If I Did It, and the flurry of articles condemning him and it? It just goes to show that we have descended to an all time low point in our culture, even as we righteously flog the dead horse of OJ's guilt or innocence.

Still, I can't help feeling that discussing the book, watching the inevitable trainwreck of an interview, or even talking about it, is all sort of like adding gasoline to a fire. Before long, something worth little to no attention becomes a huge conflagration, a chance for angry people to get angrier, another excuse to hammer away at the topic of race relations or the cult of celebrity.

I'm not suggesting that if we don't watch him, he'll go away. I'm suggesting that he's been rightfully shunned for 12 years, and there's no reason to stop now ... regardless of what his publicist might think.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

from CNN website:

News Corp. says it has canceled publication of the O.J. Simpson book and television special "If I Did It," The Associated Press reports.

GOOD TIMES!!

I'm sure the 'stolen' DVD of the interview will sell more than Tommy and Pamela's honeymoon video.