Chicago 11/24/06

Actually, it was more the people closer to the front. I am pretty sure that the band can only really see into the crowd 10 or so rows, and *many* peeps there seemed to be observers. I could be totally wrong; this was my impression. I do know that Jeff has said he prefers to have people singing (dancing is prolly a secondary thing) because he feeds off the energy.....

Edie

Yes, I can vouge for the presence of several stiffs in the first few rows. Not everyone, but definitely some people who stood and did not move or sing for 2.5 hours. I got the feeling Jeff noticed too. It got better during the encores when some more people snuck down. Can't wait to see tonight's setlist.

Best show I've ever been to. Had great seats (orch. row C).

I too was surprised at the amount of people leaving for beer/ drinks or just plain leaving the show early.

hey thats the row I was in:

Photo_112406_004.jpg

• 2 months later...

Hey all,

First post. I have been a Wilco Fan since Summerteeth, and have watched the develop retrospectivly. The studio Albums were great, but Kicking Television is what truely led me to this bands greatness. I was at this show (about 40 rows back, left side of stage) and was once again amazed. I would love to be able to get this on bootleg, or any live Wilco for that matter. The current band that Tweedy has assembled is one of the better bands ever, and I would love to be able to listen to some more of it...

Please reply here or email me at overmaniscoming@hotmail.com about how to get a copy of this show.

Many thanks,

Matt from Overman

• 3 months later...