Oh, geez. The "Farrar Whine" is on overdrive on that goddamned song. After the respite provided by Gob Iron, I was hoping maybe we'd seen the last of it...

There's a track from Ry Cooder's forthcoming record on that site, too, if anybody's interested. Way better than SV's offering.

While I prefer Jay's mournful baritone, I like his chance taking within his vocal register on this particular track. Great song.

As for the Ry Cooder track - not a cosigner.

Southern part of the United States, west of Louisiana and Arkansas, east of New Mexico.

Per jayfarrar.net, more dates to come. The ones listed are just the first round, if you will. This is how they posted dates for the last tour. I wouldn't worry. They always hit the South and Detroit, if my recollection is correct.

Per jayfarrar.net, more dates to come. The ones listed are just the first round, if you will. This is how they posted dates for the last tour. I wouldn't worry. They always hit the South and Detroit, if my recollection is correct.

Never played south Florida unless you count opening up for John Cougar