Any Red Sox fans out there? Ticket question ...

Have single game seats (the small amount available, at least) gone on sale for the whole year yet? The Red Sox's site shows single game seats for April/May/September on sale, but I am going to be in Boston for the 7/18 (Wednesday) game against the Royals and I would like to go to Fenway for the first time.

Buying tickets right from the source is ideal but I'm sure also unlikely. If they have gone on sale, and thus sold out, does anyone have any suggestions on the best place to buy tickets? I'm fine with paying over face value, I just don't want to get completely ripped off :cheers

Most of the single game tix will be put on sale this month and next month, so heed the advice of C66 and keep checking. Even when the "good" games sell out (as they all do, anyway) they almost always release tix about a week to 10 days prior to the game. Also, the day of the game.

Persistence, of course, is key.

Thanks ... I am debating biting on a good pair of Loge Box seats from a season ticket holder, first base side for a not-too-terrible price (considering the $85 face value and inevitable service fees) but I will hold out a bit longer.

---------- Forwarded message ----------

Date: Jan 2, 2007 4:20 PM

Subject: Red Sox Tickets

To:

Thank you for your email. Tickets for select 2007 April, May, and September games are now on sale. To check availability and to purchase tickets, please go online at www.redsox.com, call our touchtone ticketing at 617.482.4SOX, or speak to a live operator by calling 877.REDSOX9.

Remaining single-game tickets, including all Green Monster and Right Field Roof tickets will be available at a later date, likely in late January or early February. Please watch our website, www.redsox.com

, for updates as they become available.

Boston Red Sox Ticket Services

i have found i can pick up pretty good tickets for medicore games (Orioles, Royals, etc) on ebay. i have never been successful at buying tickets from the online ticketing for fenway. I think Sir Stewart has had some luck just heading down to Fenway on game day too-haven't you?

i have found i can pick up pretty good tickets for medicore games (Orioles, Royals, etc) on ebay. i have never been successful at buying tickets from the online ticketing for fenway. I think Sir Stewart has had some luck just heading down to Fenway on game day too-haven't you?

Yeah, some damned good luck: I found tickets on the sidewalk! :lol