It is drunks. Maybe a reference to the little dive bar the Ricochet in Lincoln Square. Typical of Jeff to substitute sound alike words to bring a across different meaning or two.

Nice work on the Tab Kid!!!!

I think it's drunks too. And I also think of the drunks at Ricochet on Lincoln Ave when I hear that lyric!!

• 5 weeks later...

The solo relative to Capo 5, makes it a little easier for some:

g------------------------------------------0-------4---2h4p2----2----------------------------------------------4---2---4----2----4
d--------------4--------4h5p4-2------4----------------------5----5--2h4-2h4-0----------------0---------------5---5----5----5----5--
a0h2-----0-2----------------------------------------------------------------------------0/2-------2/0-0-------------------
e-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

g ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------0-----
d 4h5p4-2-2---------------------------------------------------------------------------0-2----------
a ---------------------------0---0h2p0------------0---0h2p0-----0h2p0------------0h2-------------
e-------------------------3---------------3---3---------------3----------3---------------------------

Please forgive the inconsistent spacing between the notes... I did this in a hurry. Just listen to the song for the real timing its not too hard :)

• 4 weeks later...