My Tweedy pics - Tulsa show

Great shots!! I couldn't figure out how to pull ones from your site to display in this post. but wanted to let you know I really liked #10 in the slideshow rotation (the tilted angle of Jeff bent forward), and #30 gave me chills (I wouldn't want to be on the receiving end of that stare).

Thanks for sharing!

:)

Great shots!! I couldn't figure out how to pull ones from your site to display in this post. but wanted to let you know I really liked #10 in the slideshow rotation (the tilted angle of Jeff bent forward), and #30 gave me chills (I wouldn't want to be on the receiving end of that stare).

These?

Tweedy-Tulsa-07-22.jpg

Tweedy-Tulsa-07-5.jpg

what kind of camera ?

The same kind Jeff uses:

292748337_037df64df1.jpg

:P

It's a Sony Cybershot DSC-F707 and has some nice features for avid amateur like myself. I believe the industry term is "prosumer" ... Sounds important, huh? It's a little big for concert-going fans (like me) but I like the barrel design. This one is about 5 years old. They changed it up significantly since then, and it is no longer available, but some of the new Sonys have comparable features. Here's more info on my particular camera: Sony F707

I shot Jeff at the full 5 megapixels and with the low light (flash turned OFF) found a great deal of the pics to be soft or grainy on initial inspection (or downright unusable -- but those will never see the light of day) ... but with the wonders of Photoshop and a much smaller screen resolution for these JPEGs, was able to sharpen things up considerably, adjust some of the sepia and gray tones, etc.