• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I have deleted the one I have and even when loading the new pic, it just keeps showing the old one i.e. Bergkamp. :realmad

I'm seeing Warren Zevon. Refresh your browser, and if that doesn't work, clear your cache.

I'm seeing Warren Zevon. Refresh your browser, and if that doesn't work, clear your cache.

Hmmm..looking stupid and exiting the internet....CALL ME! :blush

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having a real hard time with my avatar. I've cleared my browser cache a couple of times. When I change the avatar all I get is Pete Rose sliding head first in different pixel arrangements. I should have a tall Clint Eastwood as William Munny. I see I tall thin PR face. Can I get some suggestions? B)

I'm having a real hard time with my avatar. I've cleared my browser cache a couple of times. When I change the avatar all I get is Pete Rose sliding head first in different pixel arrangements. I should have a tall Clint Eastwood as William Munny. I see I tall thin PR face. Can I get some suggestions? B)

I see Bill Munny.

I had some trouble with my avatar last week. Clearing the cache didn't work, so I just re-uploaded the image and re-started the computer. That did the trick.

I see Bill Munny.

I had some trouble with my avatar last week. Clearing the cache didn't work, so I just re-uploaded the image and re-started the computer. That did the trick.

Thanks I'll give it a shot.

Bob B)

Edit: I'm still seeing Pete.

Edit II: I changed to an older Neil and now I see a wider Pete.