Charlottesville roll call!!

Third row....somewhere to the left? ( Left the tix at home this morning.... :yay )

I'm all "tingly" with anticipation.

Or perhaps that's just frost bite from the drive in this AM.."burrr".

Frost bite?!?! Hell, this is like a nice Spring day back home in Michigan! ;)

I'm driving up from Amherst, where I work. Do you have any good suggestions for parking and where to grab a bite to eat?

Scott/

dcd

Frost bite?!?! Hell, this is like a nice Spring day back home in Michigan! ;)

I'm driving up from Amherst, where I work. Do you have any good suggestions for parking and where to grab a bite to eat?

Scott/

dcd

Parking is always an issue downtown.

Water Street will be your best bet. There are two lots, one metered and one gated right next to each other. Directly adjacent to these is a large parking garage. All are within two blocks of the Paramount. Between the three you shouldn't have a problem.

Once your on the Mall you'll have plenty of choices for food. There's probably twenty restaurants in the immediate vicinity. Mono-Loco;(Cuban) Downtown Thai, Christian's Pizza, Revolutionary Soup, Millers; (greasy wonderful sandwiches and a good assortment of beer). Stop anyone you meet and they'll point you in the right direction.