Anyone catch Paolo Nutini on Conan?

first i've heard of him, he played a damn catchy tune. anyone know the name of that song?

New Shoes? My 3 year old son loves that song. It is very catchy. Maybe a little too much so for me. Kind of like Jack Johnson. You know he's actually good but his music is way to catchy.

As for Paulo, his album was released yesterday. I think it is called "These Streets"

• 9 months later...

Paulo Nuttini made an appearance on Austin City Limits within the last few weeks that I TiVo'ed and just got around to watching this weekend. He led off with "New Shoes", which was, as advertised above, extremely catchy -- it's been bouncing around in my head for the past few days. "Hey...I put some new shoes on, and suddenly everything's all right...hey...". The rest of the set, with one or two exceptions, was kind of down and more forgettable. My wife said she thought he sounded like Adam Sandler, and I can't say that I disagree.

i went to see him live about a month ago (it was for a lady, not because i wanted to) and it was slightly fun, had a few good tunes i guess, there was one song i really liked that sounded a lot like simon and garfunkle, new shoes is sort of silly

Paulo Nuttini made an appearance on Austin City Limits within the last few weeks that I TiVo'ed and just got around to watching this weekend. He led off with "New Shoes", which was, as advertised above, extremely catchy -- it's been bouncing around in my head for the past few days. "Hey...I put some new shoes on, and suddenly everything's all right...hey...". The rest of the set, with one or two exceptions, was kind of down and more forgettable. My wife said she thought he sounded like Adam Sandler, and I can't say that I disagree.

I had never even heard of him until ACL festival this year. We were checking into our hotel and guitars were being loaded into an SUV. He was very kind and chatted with me a little even though I guess I imposed.

Made it a point to watch ACL TV and unfortunately, was not that impressed. Not bad.......... just not great.

Was that Conan thing a re-run?