SBS As A Whole

I have noticed with all Wilco records, but this especially, that you really have to listen to it as a hole. You can't really isolate tracks and get the same feel as you when listening to the whole record. And when I do that, I can see some of the jabs that people have making at the new material.

So, there's that...

For those of you who are having trouble getting into, try that maybe.

shrug. if you're going to write whole as hole you have to expect that you're gonna lose most of your people on the way to the hoop you're trying to get them to jump through.

Sorry about that everyone--I fat-fingered that one. And I know some people aren't going to like it, and that's totally fine. I was just trying to shed some light on a different way to look at it

At the moment, I'm actually liking the album less as a whole than I am liking the tracks individually. I'm not too sure why, and hopefully this opinion will change, because I actually like all the tracks; but I found myself drifting off a bit when I was listening to the whole album yesterday.

At the moment, I'm actually liking the album less as a whole than I am liking the tracks individually. I'm not too sure why, and hopefully this opinion will change, because I actually like all the tracks; but I found myself drifting off a bit when I was listening to the whole album yesterday.

Same here. I'm going to listen to it today some more, but it seems really disjointed. I'm a big "album" person, so I'm wondering if it has enough of a flow to be good in my mind.

Sorry about that everyone--I fat-fingered that one. And I know some people aren't going to like it, and that's totally fine. I was just trying to shed some light on a different way to look at it

homer_fat.gif

"The fingers you have used to dial are too fat. To obtain a special dialing wand, please mash the key pad with your palm, now."