Finally finished my pedal board

I started the project the week before Xmas and wasn't really satisfied with the configuration or the tone I was getting. Bad part was it got expensive fast, I had to put it on hold while I decided what pedals would round out the board. I ended up taking it apart thinking I would re-do the cabling with the hopes of reducing the noise. As it turned out I didn't want to spend the time messing with the cabling knowing I would be pulling it apart when I had the cash to buy the rest of the pedals.

So far so good, I was able to take the noise supressor out of the chain with the new cabling, I used the George L's .155 solderless stuff with right angle plugs. That stuff is expensive but worth it. I originally had the pedals velcro'd the the board but it didn't work too good with pedals that had a rubber bottom, many people strip the rubber off but I didn't want to alter or deface the pedals incase I decide to sell any later. I used long wire ties instead to keep things secure and neat.

Anyway, I finally decided on a configuration and I got it done tonight after I bought the last three pedals and took a few out I was using before that didn't work out. It's a MKS Pedal Pad XL with the Power Pad power supply and the Patch Pad loop and out.

The top shelf from the left.

Ibanez DE-7-Ibanez FL-9 reissue-MI Audio Crunch Box-Homebrew Compressor Retro

The bottom shelf from the left

Planet Waves tuner-Barber Launch Pad (clean boost)-MXR Phase 90-Homebrew THC chorus-MJM Blues Devil-Crybaby

The noise and hum was reduced to a comfortable level and I like all the pedals, the MI Crunch Box is freakin' cool.

DSC00933.jpg

Very cool pedal board! Impressive pedals and I especially like how neat and clean it is. Mine is a mess. The pedals are fine but the materials and layout need a lot of help. I need to hire someone like you to clean it up!

PedalBoard.jpg