The Virgin Festival vs. Lollapalooza

Wishful thinking here....but The Virgin Festival in Baltimore ( http://www.virginfestival.com/2007/index.html ) is the same weekend as Chicago's Lollapalooza.....wouldn't it be nice if WILCO played in Baltimore this year?

Beautiful Pimlico Race Track!

PLEASE COME TO BALTIMORE!!!!!!

Who is with me on this?

:thumbup

Hmm i thought smashing pumpkins were going to play Lolla. I haven't heard anything about Wilco at either of these things.

They played Lollapalooza last year (awesome show by the way), and they're playing Bonnaroo this year already, so it's looking doubtful in that regard. But you never know...I really wouldn't mind if they showed up every year, and it'd certainly be interesting considering Son Volt is already set to play Lolla.

Meh. Wouldn't be the first time Wilco and Son Volt played at the same festival. If it happens, it will lead to all sorts of crazy speculation about an Uncle Tupelo reunion set, but it means nothing.

I think there is a good chance of them playing Lollapalooza. If they play, then I am there for sure. So really thats more of my hope leading my towards thinking there is a good chance.

I think that Lolla has rules around where else nearby within some set radius can be played within some set time frame, and I don't think that they would go for that. I'd rather have them play for, oh, I don't know, 7 nights straight at the Vic :lol