• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THE BEASTIE BOYS axed plans to name their new album after pop superstar BEYONCE KNOWLES because they feared offending her. Drummer Mike Diamond reveals the working title 'Thick Like Beyonce's Leg' didn't make the final cut. He tells British radio station X-FM. "I think its gonna be called 'The Mix-Up'. It's a little too sensible almost huh? I was a big fan of the title 'Thick Like Beyonce's Leg' but that didn't make the final cut for some reason. "Beyonce's very talented and beautiful and she's probably stronger than we are...we didn't want to have any problems with her."

The 30 second clip sounds like my friends in junior high who just got their first instruments jamming in their basement and recording on a 4 track. Sorry. :ermm

Obviously it's not a long sample, but it's enough to get a general idea. But like I said, I'm not a fan of their instrumentals, so it should come as no surprise that I'm not blown away by this one. I still can't wait to see what happens with the bugged bagel.

i'm with peel... that clip is not good

i mean yes i realize it's only 30 seconds, so i'm not going to judge the track or anything, but still, the bass playing on it alone sounds pretty poor