Cool! I've got to clean out the garage and take down some large tree limbs, then I'm gonna crack open a beer and sit and listen to this. :cheers

i just re affirmed my love of bob dylan and im only mid way through the first question

I guess they are coming out with some big issues for their 40th anniversary. I have the previous anniversary issues here at home. There is also going to be a dvd set released that includes all issues - which will be quite useful for research purposes.

This is a classic combative Dylan interview. I love the way he handles these things - he's almost like he's a boxer trying to wear down his opponent. It's also a real treat to hear him speak. He always seems to emphasize the strangest syllables. (I find it hilarious that he's developed yet another voice entirely for the XM radio show!)

Wenner: "Do you think it's gloomy on the horizon?"

Dylan: "um...in what sense?"

Wenner: "BOB..come on."

Dylan: "no, no, you come on"

I love it. Will Dylan never tire of frustrating interviewers?

Jann Wenner may be the worst interviewer on the planet. WTF were those "questions"?

I can not believe he let the guy that wrote "I Believe in You" and "Saved" off the hook so easily on the religion stuff. How about quoting some Dylan lyrics to back up your questions?? Man, give me 10 minutes to interview Bob. Sorry, but Wenner's "questions" ruined what could gave been a cool interview. I'm surprise Bob hung in there as long as he did...