• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was dating a girl for a while who looked alot like Rachel Ray, except she couldn't cook a bowl of cold cereal and when she ate like Rachel, it sure showed, so I don't think she's all that bad.

Because you're out of line?

Get a grip, it's obviously a joke. I have no idea who any of you people are, much less who your wives are, so how could I be personally insulting you?

How dare you.

I have gigantic balls.

Get a grip, it's obviously a joke. I have no idea who any of you people are, much less who your wives are, so how could I be personally insulting you?

Okay, sport. Your point doesn't make much sense to me, but I'll leave it alone.

Does anyone have a picture of a young Linda McCartney they could post?

Who would win in a comparison of Linda's and Rachel's voices?

There is no hate.

I think the hate refers to the website about Rachel Ray, which I also think is way over the top and completely unnecessary. As for Paul McCartney's comment about Rachel's appearance, he's entitled to his opinion, and didn't express any hatred as far as I can tell.

I think the hate refers to the website about Rachel Ray, which I also think is way over the top and completely unnecessary. As for Paul McCartney's comment about Rachel's appearance, he's entitled to his opinion, and didn't express any hatred as far as I can tell.

Take your logic and reasoning elsewhere, we don't like your kind around here.

What other stuff - that Ray-Ray looks like hell? She looks depressed to me, that's all.

By "other stuff" I mean you thinking that I'm messing with you and that I need to back off. I'm not messing with you. If I pissed you off, I apologize.

Let's move on, shall we?