White Stripes playing Nashville This Friday!

Just a heads up...they are selling tickets for a preview show this friday. Tickets go on sale on the whitestripes.com at noon tomorrow???? if some one goes write a report about it here! :dancing

Damn. thanks for that.

depending on how long your show is, they may be able to do both.

Actually we're seeing the Arcade Fire in Chicago this Saturday. Doesn't compare to the Stripes in Nashville tho'.

Just got back from the show and it was outstanding! They rocked loud and sounded great - it was tough to tell thay hadn't played together in such a long time. 7 nation army encore - Icky Thump - Death Letter Blues - Jolene - can't remember them all but it was a great night. I just got lucky when the tix went on sale and am really glad I did - that was soooo much fun. Highlight wsa the crowd clapping nearly triple-time during the last verse of 7 nation army and Jack and Meg were struggling to keep up - Jack let out a big laugh and a "Wow!" and they just friggin rocked it - it was too much fun!

The place was packed and way too smoky - I guess I'm just getting old but I am really annoyed by the non-stop texting and phone using and chatting about real-time analysis of second by second events - there was just a ton of chatter throughout the night which really surprised me - such a tough ticket and a rare show - why chat and talk all through it - typical nashville show I guess though - I should probably get used to it.

Man what a night!

Greg

in Nashville

Just got back from the show and it was outstanding! They rocked loud and sounded great - it was tough to tell thay hadn't played together in such a long time. 7 nation army encore - Icky Thump - Death Letter Blues - Jolene - can't remember them all but it was a great night. I just got lucky when the tix went on sale and am really glad I did - that was soooo much fun. Highlight wsa the crowd clapping nearly triple-time during the last verse of 7 nation army and Jack and Meg were struggling to keep up - Jack let out a big laugh and a "Wow!" and they just friggin rocked it - it was too much fun!

The place was packed and way too smoky - I guess I'm just getting old but I am really annoyed by the non-stop texting and phone using and chatting about real-time analysis of second by second events - there was just a ton of chatter throughout the night which really surprised me - such a tough ticket and a rare show - why chat and talk all through it - typical nashville show I guess though - I should probably get used to it.

Man what a night!

Greg

in Nashville

:dancing Sounds like a good show...I saw they played Do....I am jealous!