Wilco on Vinyl

Hey guys, i'm going to a record shop tomorrow to do some looking around and i remember the last time i was there they had YHF new for probably $20-$30. I'm just curious if they are still printing them or did the record shop just have a copy laying around?

basically i'm thinking about buying it if they still have it, but if it's something that's hard to come by these days then i'll definitely pick it up.

anyone else have wilco on vinyl? how's the sound

Agreed, the vinyl sounds fantastic. I just got AGIB and SBS last week, and I've played them both at least half a dozen times each - the sound is so much richer than the CD or mp3. Although, I suppose that depends on your sound system, my cd player could make anything sound like it's being played through a tin can. But when I have my turntable hooked up to even mediocre quality speakers, the sound is awesome, it gives a whole new life to songs I've heard hundreds of times before.

I do believe YHF is still in print, although any copy you're going to find in a record store/order is most likely the second pressing. The first pressing was a very limited number and are hard to find.

I very much enjoy my copies of Being There and AGIB on vinyl. I have yet to listen to SBS but I'll probably put it on today or tomorrow.