Because I'm kind of a geek

I was there last night ... by myself.

You just aren't giving up on this, huh? :D

Nope... I figure I'll keep bumping this thread until it gets annoying and someone tells me to stop. I won't start another one, though... that really would be obnoxious.

I just post on it whenever I'm in the room in case someone feels like chatting. I don't get out much haha. Actually, that's going to change after this weekend, so this thread will probably die then.

So I went into this so called "chat" and no one was there. I even called myself "Halcyawn", a clever play on words I thinks. But still... no dice!

Someone randomly wandered into the room from anotehr IRC chat. He had never heard of Wilco, so i directed him to their site and he's listening to SBS right now haha. I'm amused... the whole chatroom thing isn't for nothing :-D

Someone randomly wandered into the room from anotehr IRC chat. He had never heard of Wilco, so i directed him to their site and he's listening to SBS right now haha. I'm amused... the whole chatroom thing isn't for nothing :-D

You should be getting paid for this.