SBS vinyl side preference

I love when a band plays on Letterman and he has a copy of the vinyl while introducing them. He often makes jokes about how attempting to play the record in your CD player could lead to serious injury, "or even death!"

i've seen a limited blue coloured vinyl advertised? is this true?!

i still haven't been able to track down a vinyl in the london, uk shops yet.. was dissapointed they didn't have them at the london shows.

your post is the first i have heard of it and a web search turns up nothing. so unless you can provide some type of link, who knows if it's true?

your post is the first i have heard of it and a web search turns up nothing. so unless you can provide some type of link, who knows if it's true?

there are 5 on ebay at the moment, all from the same shop however i think...

here a link.. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Wilco-Sky-Blue-Sky-L...1QQcmdZViewItem

hope that works.. i hadn't heard anything of it before either. just wanted to check it out before buying the ordinary vinyl!

Besides that link i still can't find any info on a special "Blue" edition of this recored. Also the seller ended the auction early because of a listing error. I wonder if it was because he listed it as a "limited edition blue vinyl"?

If you can dig up any more info "ithugsback" it would be appreciated. The thing should have been released in blue vinyl anyway IMO.