hi-res artwork...

Okay, I'm trying to put together a series af three photos, (for which I have some nice frames ready in-waiting) of the YHF,AGIB and SBS artwork, basically I think the band's album artwork is nothing short of sublime. I've kinda' done a couple of them but could really do with scans of the vinyl versions (the big juicy ones!)

Has anybody done this before, I think the three pictures would look great in black and white as a series (the towers/the nest or egg and the sky chase image. I have access to a reprographics department here at work so if I could only get the higher res scans (I pretty much have the sky chase one at 300dpi from the promo pack) I'd be happy to make these available if somebody could help me out...

Actually, I seem to remember the Wilco book has some AGIB photo's which I'll check when I get home, but if somebody has already done this, i'd be eternally grateful...

thanks,

Alex

:thumbup

Not sure how hi-res you're looking for, but try here

Thanking you kindly... the YHF image is great. I've just scanned the eggs from the Wilco Book.

I'll post the images when they're done.

Alex :worship