• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anytime. i have mad respect. speaking of math, i ran into one of my math teachers from high school the other day while leaving Pirates 3, it was an incredibly awkward conversation

My first thought: "Is that a strip club?"

it's a movie with johnny depp. when i was growing up in anchorage the big strip clubs in town were Crazy Horse and Crazy Horse Too.

Yep, definitely no grittiness there.

It's funny, for a while I thought the Marlins most gritty play was Alfredo Amezaga who is Mexican, and I thought that may be why we are so bad. Every good team has a useless "gritty" player who is white. Maybe that's what we are missing. We need our own David Eckstein.

excuse me.

David Eckstein is not "gritty" - he is "scrappy" - and that's totally different. Leave him out of it.

:realmad

it's a movie with johnny depp. when i was growing up in anchorage the big strip clubs in town were Crazy Horse and Crazy Horse Too.

No, I got it. That was just my first impression. It would be pretty awkward if I saw my high school math teacher leaving a strip club, but that's mostly because we had sex.

I think David Eckstein is pretty scrappy. It is pretty impressive to be able to get a .350 OBP (almost on the dot every year) when you are the size of a child.

Well, he has a really small strike zone.

Also, he's like two inches taller than me. :ohwell

#(&@*^!%@&(^!@$%*^&(!$@*^%$!#@%^&$!@%&*$!@%&* The Mets suck!!! #$%!Y$%#&^$%#&^$%%#^%#!@

#(&@*^!%@&(^!@$%*^&(!$@*^%$!#@%^&$!@%&*$!@%&* The Mets suck!!! #$%!Y$%#&^$%#&^$%%#^%#!@

The crazy thing is your pitching hasn't been as bad as it will be in the near future. John Maine, Oliver Perez, El Duque and Jorge Sosa are all severely outperforming their own abilities, and when they come crashing down, it's going to be ugly.