ryan adams presale chicago

so tickets went on sale for the presale at 10am sharp Central time, i checked in at that time and there were no tickets available. how can this be true?

"At this moment there are not enough tickets available to fulfill your request. Please try again using a lower quantity or tickets or choosing a different ticket type.

Currently there are not enough General Admission tickets to fulfill your request."

so tickets went on sale for the presale at 10am sharp Central time, i checked in at that time and there were no tickets available. how can this be true?

"At this moment there are not enough tickets available to fulfill your request. Please try again using a lower quantity or tickets or choosing a different ticket type.

Currently there are not enough General Admission tickets to fulfill your request."

and the same thing is going to happen tomorrow at 10:00am with Ticketmaster. I bet this is already sold out and the tickets haven't even gone on sale....

and the same thing is going to happen tomorrow at 10:00am with Ticketmaster. I bet this is already sold out and the tickets haven't even gone on sale....

Is there another presale today on Ticketmaster???

someone messed up.

Its only working on international orders. It put me through, and it made me choose a delivery type, and the only one was international will call, so i had to choose that, but when i get to the card holder information it wont let me choose the us as a country. The willcall was supposed to be for everyone, and i couldnt choose it.

I'm a little pissed, because i got to the ticket screen, but because of some idiot im not gonna get my tickets

someone messed up.

Its only working on international orders. It put me through, and it made me choose a delivery type, and the only one was international will call, so i had to choose that, but when i get to the card holder information it wont let me choose the us as a country. The willcall was supposed to be for everyone, and i couldnt choose it.

I'm a little pissed, because i got to the ticket screen, but because of some idiot im not gonna get my tickets

this is what happened to me, but I chose a country just so the order would go through. I got my confirmation number, called ticket master, explained what had happened and they fixed everything for me.

That same thing happened to me once upon a time ... and I did exactly the same as you, aricandover. Just pick any old country.

The point is to get your tickets reserved and then complain to them about their stupid website problems later.

Hey, I'm happy for you and Alison though!!! :D You guys have been waiting a long time for a Ryan Adams show, if I recall correctly.

Hey, I'm happy for you and Alison though!!! :D You guys have been waiting a long time for a Ryan Adams show, if I recall correctly.

yep. we got shut out of the HoB show in January, and this place is a hell of a lot smaller, so I consider us to be very lucky. :thumbup

Aw, Candy Floss, that wasn't the intent. :hug I was just attempting to reinforce that this could happen to anybody at any time, and how to work around it and not to let it throw you. I'm sorry you got stuck in the TM mess. They goofed, for sure.

In brighter news, he'll be coming back to Chicago soon, right? :yes I'm sure you know this already, but if you buy his new album from iTunes you'll get a presale ticket opportunity for that show.

I know, I know ... small consolation. :hmm I'm sorry.

ryan will be back in chicago in the fall for a regular show, so anyone who didn't get tickets this time still has hope of seeing him soon. and always check ticketmaster the day of and a couple days before an event... they release the band's extra friends and family tix (if there were any)...so you could get lucky!

i got tickets and i had the similar problem with choosing a country. i picked a country. do i need to call to change it or am i ok? i dont see how it matters. they have my money.

I would call, just to be safe. they could end up seeing that the country you gave doesn't match with the actual billing address of the credit card.

EDIT:

also, they'll knock off the $2.50 charge for being outside of the US.

Edited by Aricandover