I can only help you with John's stuff.

The bass he used on Conan was a newer Fender Jaguar bass, 4 strings. It's a good bass, Pino Palladino used one on tour with The Who before it was stolen.

He has his Lakland, but he also uses a Fender Precision ('68ish?), as well as two Jazz basses (one with chrome bridge and neck pickup covers as well as flatwound strings, the other standard), a Hofner bass (not McCartney style) with flatwounds, as well as a six-string bass which he told me he used on this record for the first time since Summerteeth.

For Jeff's OD I think for his guitar solos he uses crowther crunes and custard pedal on AGIB.

And for Nels, I knows he uses his 59' Fender Jazzmaster (brown/orange color) and I believe another same model expect it's white, and usually uses one of his fender jaguars on "Hummingbird," and on "What Light." He also has a 12-string, but I am unsure of what to define it as.

the 12 string is a Danelectro.

from what i recall it actually isnt a danelectro (though it looks like one)

there is a thread about that 12 string somewhere with the name of the luthier (its not made by any major guitar company)